Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Warlick view

David Warlick is a author and well known blogger. He blogs and writes ideas that would help you develop a well rounded classroom. This is the link to David Warlick blog http://davidwarlick.com/2cents/.

Before I started this class I did not believe in blogging. Now that I have experienced blogging, and found good ways to express blogging in the classroom. Also during this course my peers could share the experiences they have had with blogging.

I believe blogging would have more participants in the classroom. The students could have a journal for their language arts class. Instead of writing their reflections in a sprial note book they could do them on the computer. More students enjoy being on the computer, with parents help they could make entries together. That would increase more parent and student involvement.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you completely about the whole blog issue. At first I was not interested in blogging. Now that I have worked on it I think it is going to be really great for the classroom. I also agree that this would be a great alternative to students having a journal. Most children don't like to write anything. i think this would be a great way to meet them in the middle. They still have to "write" about thoughts, but this is a modern way! Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete